It would be great if we all had the time, skills, and patience to learn computer coding, especially since technology pervades so many areas of our life. But thankfully, there are applications and web developers out there who provide ways for the rest of us to produce apps with little or no coding skills.
That’s where Infinite Monkeys comes in – a web-based tool geared toward niche communities who want to share content on the iPhone and Android platforms. They have a self-service, drag-and-drop platform allows anyone to simply create their own mobile social network, for FREE.
Now, you can create your own mobile app to connect with your fans & friends.These web-based apps of course don’t compare to more advanced apps, but they are great for small niche communities and businesses, such as school, sports teams, churches, musicians and restaurants, who want to share content privately or publicly.
You decide what you want to add in your app: Photo sharing, Videos, Twitter feeds, Community Walls, Live Chat rooms, etc. This apps run on iPhone, Android and HTML5 web-enabled smartphones.
Best of all, you don’t need to know any programming. It’s all drag-and-drop and there are help videos throughout to walk you through the whole process.
- STEP ONE: Gather your content
- STEP TWO: Drag-and-Drop
- STEP THREE: Publish to the Markets
- Decide what you want included in your app. Maybe some social feeds?
- How about a live calendar of your upcoming events?
- Promoting your restaurant, include your menu with a link to delivery.
- Log-in to “The Machine” and start creating your app by following the step-by-step instructions.
- Pick the colors and background images you want
- Drag in the content and functions you want included.
- Only Infinite Monkeys offers instant free publishing to all web-enabled smartphones and to native app Monkey Market.
- You can also choose to publish to a number of premiummarkets to increase the discoverability of your app.
- They will handle all the publishing for you. No developeraccounts or SDK’s needed.