For all people having websites or blogsites out there, Pagerank is very important. They believed that more Pagerank, means more money will earn from their site because if your sites have higher PageRank, more advertisers will come to request a link from your sites going to their sites.
PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page, used by the Google Internet Search engine that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of “measuring” its relative importance within the set.
Google ranks are evaluated with a scale of PR0 to PR10 – higher is better. High PR sites or pages receive most of the traffic for competitive keywords or phrases. Keywords are what surfer’s type into search engines to find what they’re looking for on the web. If you want to increase your Google PageRank, you can apply the 10 ways how to boost Google’s Pagarank on Websites and Blogsites below.
1. Diversify your traffic
- Cultivate other sources of traffic other than search engines. Strategic links from other webmasters is a big help. Interact in forums, online communities, or use social networking sites to gain more traffic to promote your sites.
2. Provide quality information, products and services
- Providing quality and relevant content on your websites is one of the best ways to attract more visitors and let them go back on your sites. Sharing good content to your visitors will encourage them to read more about your blogsites of websites and for sure, they will go back for more updates. Providing them relevant information will give you a chance to rewrite your content and make a link going to your Blogsites or websites which gives you more links and traffics. Providing free products, sample products, and good services also helps you to get good of mouth recommendations from your visitors.
3. Choose the right domain name
- Your domain name must be short with catchy keywords. Short domain name is easy to remember. Choose the name which you think visitors will type in their computer when looking for something related to your websites.
4. Use traditional promotional products
- If you’re having success with your site, provide some promotional products that indicates your URL such as caps, stickers, t-shirts, fans or any souvenirs that promote your URL. You can also organize contests that provide participations of your visitors. This may help you to gain more traffic on your sites.
5.Try viral Advertising
- Marketing techniques that use pre-existing social networks to produce increases in brand awareness or to achieve other marketing objectives (such as product sales) through self-replicating viral processes, analogous to the spread of pathological and computer viruses. It can be word-of-mouth delivered or enhanced by the network effects of the Internet. iral promotions may take the form of video clips, interactive Flashgames, advergames, ebooks, brandable software, images, or even text messages.
6. Be careful of out – going links from your site
- Always check your out-going links. Don’t link your site to bad websites most especially those banned sites. Google will penalize you for bad links so always check the pageRank of the sites you’re linking to from your site.
7. Apply SEO factors
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a web site or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical engines. This gives a web site web presence. Pay attention to keyword density, title descriptions, meta tags, alt tags and interior linking structure. Optimize your site for all three major search engines: MSN, Yahoo and Google.
8. Spread keyword Phrases
- Use selective but catchy keyword phrases on your site. Don’t go after extremely competitive keywords; pick a whole range of keyword phrases that have less or little competition instead. All these keyword phrases will add up to a flood of traffic for your site.
9. Use the PageRank of other sites on the web
- Build countless anchor text links through keyword rich articles, content related blogs and products that benefit from the high PR of other sites on the web. You can get links from other sites by commenting related sites and leave a links going to your sites. You can pay some sites to write articles about your sites and make referral links going to your sites.
10. Rich articles with relevant information
- If your articles are good enough, your visitors will always come back to get more updates about your sites. You can get more traffic by placing your articles on high PR sites. If you build these links, partnerships, and off-site optimization, your PageRank will probably go up.
Now after reading these articles, you already discover how to increase your Google’s Pagerank. Why not apply them to your sites and get more advertisers to earn more money out of it.