YouTube partners can earn money through “YouTube Partner Program”. It enables creators and producers of original content to earn money from their videos on YouTube through revenue sharing. You can earn revenue by allowing relevant advertisements to be displayed with your videos, or by making them available for rental via streaming.
Qualifications for YouTube Partner Program
Requirements to become a YouTube Partner:
- You create original videos suitable for online streaming.
- You own or have express permission to use and monetize all audio and video content that you upload—no exceptions.
- You regularly upload videos that are viewed by thousands of YouTube users, or you publish popular or commercially successful videos in other ways (such as DVDs sold online).
Note: all uploaded videos are subject to the YouTube Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
Your account may NOT be a good fit for the Partner Program if you upload videos which use any of the following without the explicit permission of the person who created or produced all material:
- Music (including cover songs, lyrics, and background music)
- Graphics and pictures (including photographs and artwork)
- Movie or TV visuals
- Video game or software visuals.
- Live performances (including concerts, sporting events, and shows)
Note: all uploaded videos must original including all materials used in producing your video.
If you are already a YouTube User, and already have YouTube Videos, you will know if you are qualified for the YouTube Partner Program if you receive an e-mail from YouTube with the subject: “Apply for revenue sharing for your video”.
If you already have a YouTube Video and you have enough video uploads and views but haven’t receive any e-mail from YouTube yet, you can apply directly for partnership on YouTube Partnership Program. Just make it sure that you haven’t violated any of their rules.
You may also like:
Step-by-step guide on how you can make money through YouTube Videos
Work from Home with A Home-Based Business Online
Tips: Make Money Online By New Google ADSENSE Interface
20+ Ways How to Get Hired Easily Using Social Job Search Tools
How to Boost Google’s PageRank On Your Websites